Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Luke Chueh's hand embellished "Target" wall WIP pictures... what you might get as an SDCC 2012 exclusive!
Rockaway Bear for this bad boy, a photo Trooper T-shirt which will be making my Tee time picks this week too!
Images: [Flying Fortress | 12oz Prophet]
- Preview Night (July 11th): Dress up as a Matt Groening character
- Day 1 (July 12th): Dress up as a Labbit
- Day 2 (July 13th): Dress up as an Andrew Bell toy
- Day 3 (July 14th): Dress up as a Huck Gee toy
McFarlane Toys. Featuring 22 points of articulation and new packaging artwork by Charlie Adlard, this blood-splattered figure comes with her signature katana blade as well as bloody power drill, hammer, pliers and spoon. The Michonne action figure will retail for $25 each at the booth.
Images and information courtesy of [The Blot Says… and MTV Geek blogs.]
George and Ayleen have set up their cameras once again for another riveting episode of Toy Break... and artist Luke Chueh is on the couch with them as they continue to cover the countdown to San Diego Comic Con 2012 with Target, Chester Runcorn, Fonzo, Power Mazinger Z, and much more! So take a few minutes, and give it a watch!
Information and images courtesy of [Jesse Hernandez's Facebook/Instagram]
Information and image courtesy of [Kozik's Facebook]
Dragatomi's 2012 San Diego Comic-Con booth #4935 with DrilOne on Thursday, July 12th from 2PM to 4PM. Limon will have a multitude of customized pieces available at the booth for sale during the weekend, including:
- Wednesday, July 11th — an 8" tall Ollie No. 8 for $500 and 20, 4" tall Cyolo & Mini Ollies for $100 each.
- Thursday, July 12th — an 8" tall custom Ollie collaboration with DrilOne for $675
- Friday, July 13th — an 8" tall custom Aropa CV.3 Dunny for $500.
The Mai Hiro Dunny Trading Party will be held on Saturday, June 30th, 2012 at 5PM to 8PM at the UCF Chewy Boba Company, 4250 Alafaya Trail, Suite 216, Oveido, Florida 32765.
Corey Helford Gallery is proud to be bringing U.S. artists to a UK project of this “Olympian” scale and finishing with a celebration of four of the top U.S. street and graffiti artists - RISK, Ron English, Saber and TrustoCorp - in a gallery that’s been home to some of the finest street artists in the world, Black Rat Gallery.”The project launches on June 30 with FREE outdoor installations at the London Pleasure Gardens followed by a gallery exhibition at Shoreditch’s Black Rat Gallery on July 4. The London Pleasure Gardens is a multi-platform, cul- tural destination that will host site-specific outdoor installations by legendary Los Angeles graffiti writer RISK, renowned street artist and master pop surrealist painter Ron English and guerrilla art collective TrustoCorp. They will be joined by art luminaries from around the world to salute the launch of the Pleasure Gardens.
-- Jan & Bruce Helford
- Internationally-known for his bus installation at MoCA’s 2011 graffiti and street art survey “Art in the Streets,” RISK returns to the driver’s seat to vandalize a bus and the nose of a military bomber aircraft.
- New York artist Ron English lands in London to paint a custom billboard.
- TrustoCorp hits the ground to paint a largescale mural and series of signs that will be on view throughout the Pleasure Gardens.