- Goodie Bags will be available for $5 each on a first come first served basis. There will be 100 limited edition Designer Con bags filled with toys, magazines, pins, stickers, and surprises!When: November 5th, 2011 from 10 am to 5 pm
- Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School is the world's premier alt.drawing movement that has now spread to over 100 cities around the world. Founded in 2005 in a dive bar in Brooklyn, artists draw glamorous underground performers in a variety of sexy costumes.
- World’s Biggest “Blindbox Time” brought to you by Toy Break and Designer Con! Bring a blindbox toy from home or buy one at the show and join us as we attempt to break the largest recorded group blindbox opening record from last year!
- LEGO Art Show featuring dozens of original LEGO creations curated by Brandon Griffith!
- Live Painting throughout the day! Attending artists include Doctor A, Scott Tolleson, Ragnar, Chris Ryniak, Brandt Peters, Kathie Olivas, Mr. Toast, Christopher Lee, DrilOne, Leecifer, Tracy Tubera, Holly Stanway, Neil Winn, and more. Past shows have also featured artists such as Frank Kozik, Joe Ledbetter, Amanda Visell, Michelle Valigura, Nathan Hamill, Tim Biskup, Buff Monster, Greg “Craola” Simkins, Angry Woebots, Bwana Spoons, MAD, Miss Mindy, Jeffery Scott, David Horvath, Sun-Min Kim, Luke Chueh, and many more.
Where: Pasadena Convention Center, Exhibit Hall A, 300 E. Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101
Admission: $5 online pre-sale; $7 at the door