Keep in mind this was the first of five so they do get better(Chris knows what to do now) and also know that we are novices when it comes to this kind of stuff, and really this is more about getting to know the artists behind all the great toys out there. so without further ado...ENJOY!
Seven Quickfire Questions:
1. What is your fullname and/or nickname?It was awesome meeting you and learning more about your company at COMIC CON. Thanks for spending the time to answer the few interview questions,and keep rocking your amazing work!
2. Where were you where born?
Orange Park, Florida
3. Who taught you the most in life?
As far as life goes, then my Dad has probably taught loads more than anyone else, plus I'm always coming up with more random questions for him all the time. For art and school, my college drawing professor, Robert Rivers, has been one of the best teachers I've ever had. He really knew his stuff and wasn't afraid to tell us to start a drawing again if it wasn't up to his standards.
4. Who is your current favorite band?
Currently, I've really been enjoying listening to The National, their stuff really grows on you after a few listens.
5. What's your favorite movie?
So many to choose from, but one of the top ones is Akira; it's always inspiring and I never get tired of it.
6. What's your favorite food?
Pretty much anything with a combination of melty and slightly burnt cheese on it.
7. Who would win in a fight, pirates or ninjas?
Definitely ninjas if they attack when the pirates are just back from pillaging and drunk on rum. Other times it'd be a close call. But neither can stand up to Ninja Pirates.
If you would like to find out more about David Lanham and the amazing work that he does, please stop by his site and say what's up, and while you are there enjoy all of his amazing art!